Knowing how to choose the right products to sell online is one of the most important skills needed to be successful at e-commerce. Fortunately, there are tools available to help you do market research and discover profitable products.
Jungle Scout is designed to help Amazon sellers find niches and products with high potential. It gives you important stats so that you aren’t going into any market blindly. Use these online Jungle Scout coupon and promo code and it comes with both the web app and a Chrome extension. The Chrome extension makes it easier to discover product data when browsing Amazon.com.
How to use Jungle Scout?
Before you begin, make sure that you already have in mind a specific product line and a set of criteria that satisfies every product that can meet. Then you can use the Chrome extension. Start it in your browser and start your search for the assortment of your choice.
After that, you will receive all the sales data of the products that appear in your search. This data will provide an overview of the overall performance of the product line chosen, including the number of ratings, the estimated sales, and the price.
In the web application, you can refine your search based on the various criteria that you consider. This can be a specific price range, country, product weight, monthly minimum sales, and so on. Established BAF providers will find this more useful as the filter capacity represents a significant benefit to their BAF activity.
With the web application, you can also find a new product niche and product ideas while keeping track of the products in your assortment. No matter if you have the resources or services free monthly, Jungle Scout is a tool that can benefit the one who, is, or wants to be a seller of Amazon because it can quickly see the level of competition and monthly sales. Later in this article, I will share how Jungle Scout enables me to succeed in achieving Amazon or “FBA.”
I only have experience with Amazon FBA and have never used the successful merchant option. The following information is still useful for those who do not want to sell through Amazon FBA, but I can only recommend FBA.
Here are some of the features that make Jungle Scout a useful e-commerce tool.
- Do research right from your browser. There is no software to download as Jungle Scout works with Chrome, letting you do your research right from your browser. The Pro version is also available as a web app.
- Identify profitable products and niches. The main benefit of Jungle Scout is that it lets you quickly identify popular, top-selling products in any niche. Find out monthly sales and revenue for items. Analyze the competition for any product so you don’t sell items that are oversaturated. Because new niches are always coming along, it’s also helpful to be able to find these categories before they get too competitive.
- The latest data. E-commerce trends are always changing, making it essential to have the very latest data.
- Jungle Scout analyzes millions of data points monthly, ensuring that everything is up to the minute.
- Check reviews and ratings. Customer reviews are a major factor when it comes to popularity. You can quickly find the products with the best ratings and avoid ones with too many negative reviews.
- Find bestsellers in any category. Browse categories and instantly locate the bestselling products.
- Support nine Amazon marketplaces. Currently, Jungle Scout supports the Amazon US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Mexico, and India stores. The Jungle Scout website has a dedicated info page for Spanish, German, Italian, and Chinese speaking sellers (look for unique Jungle Scout discounts available on these local sub-domains).